Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device, Recommended for you, interest-based advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your shopping basket between visits. For information on the controllers of your personal information, see Controller of Personal
Information in our Privacy Notice.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on web site . Our interest-based ads are subject to your preferences as described in the next section.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve FIORINI SHOP's content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.